[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus 2016 Dec 3 & 4 - Equipment, Drinks, Food, Entertainment

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:13:18 EST 2016

There is a big cafeteria room. There is a "game" room separate and across
the hallway from the cafeteria. There is also a lounge area closer to the
front entrance. There are also men's bathroom showers in one section and
women's in another.  There are the dorm rooms for sleeping in other rooms.

Attached are pictures of the cafeteria: