[vcf-midatlantic] Museum network

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:15:59 EST 2016

If anyone is ever looking for a deal on POE switches, I've found that
Avaya / Nortel switches go for crazy low prices on fleeBay. I'd sooner
trust a 5 or 8 year old Avaya switch than a new bargain one. The only
annoyance I've had with them so far is that the older ones with a DB9
serial port use a different console cable than Dell, HP, or Sonicwall
equipment.

-J

--
Jason Perkins