[vcf-midatlantic] Big eBay lot

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:50:24 EDT 2016

Well, so much for my .99 bid.. LOL  If I "HAD" enough money to end up
winning the lot, I'd probably end up using it for other things.  But will
keep an eye on it just to see how high it ends up going.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 6:04 PM, Jason Howe via vcf-midatlantic <

> Looks like a lot of good stuff in there, also a lot of stuff I couldn't
> care less about.
>
> --Jason
>

> On 09/02/2016 07:43 PM, David Riley via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>
>> On Sep 2, 2016, at 10:42 PM, Joseph Oprysko via vcf-midatlantic <
>>> vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'll bid the .99 starting price. LOL
>>>
>> Just remember it comes with a long drive in a big truck to Kansas City,
>> or a very large freight bill.
>>

>> - Dave

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...