[vcf-midatlantic] Upcoming workshops

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:04:45 EDT 2016

September will be the last workshop for the year. InfoAge has a lot of big
events going so it would be hard to have workshops in October, November and
December. Also on a personal note I need a break from all the work I have
done during the year for VCF and other personal obligations, plus
continuing docent duties. We will start up workshops again in January and
February.

Anyone else is free to have their own workshop in their homes. I know
others have done this in the past.

Don't forget we have Festivus on Dec 3/4 weekend!

Jeff Brace - ark72axow at gmail.com