[vcf-midatlantic] VCFMW

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Tue Sep 13 22:34:21 EDT 2016

    This was my first time attending VCF Midwest, and I had a very
enjoyable time.  I exhibited a Tandy 6000HD running my Micro Magic BBS
from 1986, with VT320 and H19 terminals for login, along with an Osborne
Vixen running IMP.  Lots of familiar faces in attendance, including Jeff
Jonas, Ian Primus, Will Donzelli, Kyle Owen, Ethan Dicks, Jack Rubin,
Connor Krukosky, Mike Lee and Josh Bensadon.  I finally met Jason Timmons,
Jay West, Paul Anderson, Earl Baugh and Lee Hart, along with several other
exhibitors.

    I'll be back.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us