[vcf-midatlantic] PC speakers needed

Michael Lee mikelee at tdh.com
Thu Sep 15 11:56:42 EDT 2016

On 9/15/2016 10:48 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>>> Assuming this is for the museum, any reason you wouldn't want to have the appropriate 1701/1702 monitor?
> It's for his VCF East exhibit, not the museum.

Ahh ok.  I still prefer the square Commodore monitors, but for cheap PC
speakers, I like to use Logitech S-120 speakers.  They are small, only
run around $10 and are available from Target/Walmart, etc.  The other I
use for displays are HP or Dell speakers that are for the monitors
themselves.  They don't need to mount, and can be found cheap in lots on
eBay.