[vcf-midatlantic] Vintage Computer Federation at Lehigh Valley FAST 2016

Corey Little curator at cpmuseum.com
Fri Sep 16 00:25:51 EDT 2016

Herb, I posted your original message in it's entirety above because I
believe it deserves as many re-reads as possible.  My personal growth curve
is right in that 70's arc you mention, and I have grandkids now who I hope
to inspire to similar aspirations.  I find your remarks on point, and always
interesting.  I look forward to your continued contributions to the
documentation of computing history.

-Corey Little
Curator, cpmuseum.com
Brewer, Programmer.