[vcf-midatlantic] PC speakers needed

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 06:44:10 EDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:16 AM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <

> We have exhibited twice already with Commodore 1702monitors. It gets really
> difficult to haul around and maintain 9 working 1702 monitors. We had to
> use 1x 1902 and 8x 1702 last time because we couldn't borrow a 1702 from
> someone else. We want to change it up and make it easier to exhibit. The
> first time we used 1702/C64/1541 combination. The second time we replaced
> the 1541 with uIEC SD cards. Now we will replace the 1702 with LCD. And
> perhaps I will do C64c instead of original C64 breadbin. We are working on
> getting more LCD and c64c.

​and we unofficially had the 'First To Smoke' ​award when one of the
monitors blew while the network setup was in the warehouse still. Not a
pleasant sight while coding all alone in the warehouse late at midnight.
I demand a recount :)
​Dan​

--
 _  ____