[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop 9/17 & 9/18 important info

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 21:12:01 EDT 2016

Everyone who has already told me that they are coming will have a table. If
you haven't told me, then there is no guarantee and you will have to carry
one over from the hotel building or 9032-A.

Temperature is great in that room and HVAC is new so we can stay
comfortable in there.

LOCATION:
InfoAge Building 9010A - (2201 Marconi Road, Wall Township, NJ)

TIME:
Start about 10 A.M. on Saturday and ends whenever we go to sleep.
End about 5 P.M. on Sunday. (Starts around 10 A.M. Sunday morning)

COST:
$10 for all members attending the workshop, which VCF donates to InfoAge as
thanks for providing the space for us. $25 for those wanting to stay
overnight. Please pay me when you get there so that I don't forget.

EQUIPMENT:
VCF will provide a table and you can use any available electrical outlet.
Bring your own tools, power strips, power cords and supplies etc.

DRINKS:
You should bring your own. I would recommend bringing a cooler of some
type.

FOOD:
You provide your own. We may order pizza or go out to a dinner. Usually we
make a decision when everyone gets hungry.

GATE:

During the hours from 1pm to 5pm close the front gate behind you. We want
museum visitors to go to the front lobby and not wander through the middle
of the campus. Outside of those times you can feel free to leave the gate
open.

PARKING:
Park across from 9010A on the grass area.

QUESTIONS?

Please ask me (Jeff Brace) or Evan. My cell is 732-759-1783 and Evan’s is
646-546-9999 in case you need to contact us.

See everyone there! And have fun!

Jeff Brace - ark72axow at gmail.com