[vcf-midatlantic] Can Anyone Take IC Die Micrographs?

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:59:31 EDT 2016

I've decapped a house-numbered IC and taken a look with my 40x loupe, it appears to be some sort of memory device, but I don't have enough magnification to see any die text or anything. Can anyone on this list take a micrograph at > 40x for me? I won't need the IC back unless it's convenient to get it to me at the next get-together I'm able to attend or something.

Figured I've got a tube of them and it might be nice to know what they are :) They're in side-brazed ceramic carriers, so it was easy to decap with a bastard file.

Thanks,
Jonathan