[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone with a Mac "Bridge" machine able to make a 400k disk

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 14:29:12 EDT 2017

I can write you one, shoot me your address off-list.

For those reading this later, the image is linked here:
http://tkc8800.com/author/Theo
http://tkc8800.com/file.axd?file=/Apple/Mac400k/System/MacTerminal_Binhex5_BOOT/MacTerminal_Binhex5_BOOT.zip

-J

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 10:09 AM, corey cohen via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085