[vcf-midatlantic] Northern VA Lunch (was: Looking for IBM TS3500 etc.)

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Thu Apr 6 17:01:06 EDT 2017

> I would also be up for lunch with y'all.
> A few months ago, I recall a similar thread of people saying they were
> up for something in the NOVA area that ultimately went
> nowhere. Anyone ever eaten at Clare & Don's Beach Shack on 29 in Falls
> Church? If I had to pick a place to recommend, that would be it.

That is wild, I just ate there Tuesday night. I go there monthly for the
NoVA SCUBA diving meetup group.

Service was slightly week but they had a business crowd in the other room
that was throwing off the balance I think. Maybe some sorta MLM pitch
group. The venue has a video projector and a screen as well.

Anyways, should we do this on a weeknight or weekend? Mondays are bad for
me due to pinball league and Tuesdays once a month due to the SCUBA diving
group. Other than that, game on!