[vcf-midatlantic] Infoage needs networking help on Saturday

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Thu Apr 6 17:08:45 EDT 2017

Martin is doing some network cable routing for Infoage this Saturday.
I'll be in the museum that day; anyone interested in spending the day
climbing in attics and such? If so, then email Martin directly:
maflynn at theflynn.org .... the more our members help with IA projects,
the better it reflects on us as a group.