[vcf-midatlantic] more vcf e 12 photos uploaded

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 10:53:08 EDT 2017

I have processed my exhibit photos and uploaded them.  Sorted by the last
name of the exhibitors to make it easy to locate.   Photos, nothing that
exciting.

http://www.vintagecomputer.net/vcf12/

The photos I took do not do justice to the actual exhibits and how they
looked in person.  First off they were all an amazing amount of work,
classy, and great teams. All three mega exhibits were "best" in show as far
I am concerned.  We were talking about what we'll do next year with teams,
never too early to start planning.  I'd like to propose we try a vintage
networking cluster, "pass the packet" or something like that.  I like this
idea because any type of connected computer can particpate.

I'd also like to thank the panel participants for helping me at the Sunday
keynote.  I also got a lot of good video to work with, I am looking forward
to putting something out sooner than later.

The DEC M9312 ROM card I bought from the consignment table worked (yay), I
have had trouble finding one on Ebay.  These cards are used to bootstrap
devices on your PDP 11 UNIBUS system de jure.

Next year I'm back, I plan to exhibit my DEC industrial/11 computer which
is mostly restored functionally, I just need to pretty it up.

Lastly, I hope to be able to make it to VCF SE, my schedule looks to be
opening up for that.  I will be bringing my camera.

Bill