[vcf-midatlantic] Vintage Computer Lunch - Falls Church VA Saturday

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 08:44:41 EDT 2017

I really wish that I could make it, but I'm still in the middle of this
moving-house nightmare.

Maybe we should try to make this a regular thing, and put something on the
calendar, once a month?  We could alternate between weekends and weekdays,
and flip back and forth between VA and MD, to try to give everyone local
the opportunities to attend?

- Alex

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 01:14 Alexander Pierson via vcf-midatlantic <