[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sat Apr 15 23:51:49 EDT 2017

Good day at the museum. There was a grand opening today for the wireless operators' exhibit down the hall from us, so we have a lot of visitors. Around 20 total of all ages spread over several hours.

Bill Dudley stopped by around 4pm. We began the process of transferring the kiosk system from a hidden directory on vcfed.org to an internal server (on a Raspberry Pi!) in the museum.

We're going to need a static IP service for remote access to the kiosk server and our IP security cameras.