[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop May 6 & 7, 2017
ark72axow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 20:09:56 EDT 2017
Here are the details for the workshop
DATE: May 6 & 7, 2017
InfoAge Building 9010C - Sandy recovery area, the cafeteria past the dorms.
(2201 Marconi Road, Wall Township, NJ)
Start about 1:30 P.M. on Saturday and ends whenever we go to sleep.
End about 5 P.M. on Sunday. (Starts around 10 A.M. Sunday morning)
SIGNUP here ==> :
- $10 for all members attending the workshop, which VCF donates to InfoAge
as thanks for providing the space for us.
- $25 for those wanting to stay overnight. Please pay me when you get there
so that I don't forget.
OVERNIGHT: Bring your own pillow, blankets, soap etc. We provide a bed
frame and an uncovered mattress. There are showers and a kitchen for your
- We will have PayPal credit card swipes available.
- VCF will provide a table and you can use any available electrical outlet.
- Bring your own tools, power strips, power cords, and supplies etc.
- Please bring an extra one or two power cords as these are often forgotten
You should bring your own. I would recommend bringing a cooler of some
You provide your own. We usually order pizza, subs or go out to a dinner
and everyone pays their own way. Usually, we make a decision when everyone
During the hours from 1 pm to 5 pm close the front gate behind you. We want
museum visitors to go to the front lobby and not wander through the middle
of the campus. Outside of those times, you can feel free to leave the gate
Park across from in the main parking area, unless you are unloading.
Please ask me (Jeff Brace) or Evan. My cell is 732-759-1783 and Evan’s is
646-546-9999 in case you need to contact us.
See everyone there! And have fun!
Jeff Brace - ark72axow at gmail.com
Sent from my Commodore 64
More information about the vcf-midatlantic