[vcf-midatlantic] What's this connector?

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 06:55:53 EDT 2017

It might be a "Mini Din" type, but I have never seen and can't find that pin configuration. What is the device?

On Apr 19, 2017, at 3:42 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:


I have a old handheld gadget (circa 1993) with this weird DC charging port: http://www.snarc.net/port.jpg ... can't find the adapter for it. Anyone know what this is called so I can buy a plug? It's about the same diameter as a PS/2 plug.

Evan Koblentz, director
Vintage Computer Federation
a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit

evan at vcfed.org
(646) 546-9999


More information about the vcf-midatlantic mailing list