[vcf-midatlantic] DEC and other equipment up for grabs

David Comley david at comley.us
Wed Apr 19 19:33:20 EDT 2017

We are moving house later this year so I have to downsize and trim down my gear list. The following items are available for weekend pickup.

Anyone want to take on my DEC 11/750? It has an intermittent console problem and needs someone smarter than me to spend time on it. Includes a TU80 tape drive, two RL01s and an RL02 drive. I just won’t have room for it in the new place so if someone’s interested it’s yours.

Roughly two dozen RL01 packs. I’ll have to count to confirm.

Also up for grabs is my VT180. It’s unlikely I will ever use it again.

A couple of Vaxstation 3100s and a Microvax 2000.

Also still up for grabs from last year:

	Wang VS45
	DEC RK07 drive
	All my HP64000 kit (5 mainframes; assorted pods and controllers; software and manuals)
	Two DG Nova chassis - a 4X and a 4C
	Non-functioning DECwriter III LA120

No doubt other items will emerge as time goes on. Everything’s located at my home in New Hope, PA, roughly 50 miles northeast of Philadelphia.

-Dave