[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Looking for a new job

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 14:44:05 EDT 2017

I live in Hells Kitchen in NY.

I have multiple 10Gbps Direct Connect Connections to multiple peered
VPCs in multiple availability zones to connect to my datacenters and I
manage the network and the security zones for at least 12VPCs.

Thats on top of all the other Networking Work I do..

It's Thurs, if I felt better I would need a drink.