[vcf-midatlantic] Inventor of the first personal computer dies - and it's not who you think

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Mon Apr 24 17:21:13 EDT 2017

On 04/24/2017 04:47 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>>> To take offense at such levity shows the comments were misconstrued
>
> I doubt that Herb and I both "misconstrued" the comments. Instead, I posit that the
> comments were unclear if everyone meant a greater point to them.
>
> Look: you all know I've got a sense of humor. We've seen Herb make some hysterical
> remarks too through the years (and he was here since our beginning in 2004).
>
> I was sad to see a good discussion get thrown off its tracks.

My intention was a little bit of sarcasm in that name the true inventory
has become a continuous discussion. We've all learned about taught
standard of the inventory of electricity (I was taught Benjamin Franklin),
the car (Henry Ford), radio (Marconi?) & the light bulb/the power system
(Edison). Later we learn that it wasn't true or that it wasn't as simple
as one person.

I just picked a highly unlickly candidate that would obviously be wrong.
Sorry about the firestorm that followed.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com