[vcf-midatlantic] Two full-length ISA CGA cards available

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 20:25:22 EDT 2017

More stuff dredged up from my "collection".

Two CGA full-length ISA cards as used in original 4.77Mhz
PC's.

One says "Made in Taiwan" on it.

The other has no country of origin markings.

Both have a DB-9 female AND an RCA jack output.

I doubt Evan wants either of these for the museum, but one
never knows, so Evan is invited to pipe up.

I can bring these to the VCF workshop if that's useful to avoid
shipping them.

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.