[vcf-midatlantic] Museum is open despite street work at Infoage in August

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:02:41 EDT 2017

Despite the sewer pipe operation to replace the pipes on Marconi road,
InfoAge is open. Our museum is open too. I will be here Wednesday Aug. 2 &
9, and probably for the rest of the Wednesdays in August. We are usually
not open on Wednesdays, but I'm a school teacher, so I can be docent in the
summer on Wednesdays.

Anyway, be aware that the front entrance is open today. Next Wednesday you
may have to use the back entrance. As the road work goes down the road you
may have to use an alternate route to get to InfoAge on weekdays. I believe
that this would be via Brighton Ave and Watson Road to go through the back
way.

Weekends should be fine. They don't work on the road on the weekends.