[vcf-midatlantic] August 2017 Workshoppe Importante Info-mation

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 15:15:42 EDT 2017

We are going to have the workshop in 9032-A which is the bigger room near
the main building, since we have people working on a decent amount of stuff.

As a reminder the workshop is $10 per person, *per* day now. Sorry this
InfoAge's rule and not our decision.

If you have signed up, then you are guaranteed a table, otherwise you will
always be downwind from Evan as he farts silently and deadly from eating
too many pretzels.

DATE: August 12 & 13, 2017

LOCATION:

InfoAge Building 9032A - (2201 Marconi Road, Wall Township, NJ)

TIME:
Start about 10 A.M. on Saturday and ends whenever we go to sleep.
End about 5 P.M. on Sunday. (Starts around 10 A.M. Sunday morning)

SIGNUP:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16G0w7Z5y15B2uWh-NKIt
mVnoJF-f3NIIFQDoEnUHx5A/edit?usp=sharing

COST:
- $10 per person, PER day. This is required by InfoAge for us to pay them.

- $25 for those wanting to stay overnight.

Please pay me when you get there so that I don't forget. Otherwise I will
send my attack cat to find you.

OVERNIGHT: Bring your own pillow, blankets, soap etc. We provide a bed
frame and an uncovered mattress. There are showers and a kitchen for your
use.

- We will have PayPal credit card swipes available. Let me know ahead of
time if you want to use this and I will set it up.

EQUIPMENT:

- VCF will provide a table and you can use any available electrical outlet.
- Bring your own tools, power strips, power cords, and supplies etc.

- Please bring an extra one or two power cords as these are often forgotten
by people.

DRINKS:
You should bring your own. I would recommend bringing a cooler of some
type.

FOOD:
You provide your own. We usually order pizza, subs or go out to a dinner
and everyone pays their own way. Usually, we make a decision when everyone
gets hungry.

GATE:

During the hours from 1 pm to 5 pm close the front gate behind you. We want
museum visitors to go to the front lobby and not wander through the middle
of the campus. Outside of those times, you can feel free to leave the gate
open.

PARKING:
Park across from 9032 or 9010A on any blacktop area. InfoAge doesn't like
us parking on the lawn anymore.

QUESTIONS?

Please ask me (Jeff Brace) or Evan. My cell is 732-759-1783 and Evan’s is
646-546-9999 in case you need to contact us.

See everyone there! And have fun!