[vcf-midatlantic] Who can scan old pictures quickly?

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 04:01:40 EDT 2017

Are we talking 50 photographs or less? How long would it take you to scan
these on a "consumer-grade multifunction device"? Maybe two hours, if it
takes 2 minutes per photograph. If you can't do it, then I will. It's only
about an hour and a half of work if I'm estimating correctly.

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 9:45 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <