[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Aug 6 23:42:11 EDT 2017

Awesome day at the museum.

There were a moderate amount of visitors. The big news is how much we accomplished in the warehouse.

Me, Jeff B., Adam, Dean, and Drew all helped out. Jason Scott + girlfriend stopped by to donate a large amount of periodicals and shelving.

By the end of the night, we all consolidated several shelving units and pallets into about 1/3rd less area. We worked on both the sorted and unsorted sides of the warehouse.

We also put aside many monitors and printers which are not needed. See my next email...