[vcf-midatlantic] The great CRT & printer disbursement

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Aug 6 23:49:42 EDT 2017

Today we set aside about 1/3rd of all our monitors and printers. We simply had too much.

We focused on keeping computer-branded versions and historically significant aftermarket versions. We put aside mostly generic items and redundant branded items (we don't need six Apple Imagewriter IIs, for example.)

The units that we put aside -- a whole pallet full of printers and maybe 15-20 monitors -- will all be available to members at the workshop next weekend. Items are yours for $10 each.

All items are as-is and untested. Some are quite nice, we just have enough or don't need them.