[vcf-midatlantic] The great CRT & printer disbursement

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:54:42 EDT 2017

I would assume the $10 is because there is no packing and shipping
involved.    Carry away sale.  $10 would not cover the effort of packing
and shipping, the price would exceed the value of the item due to the
hassle.  Thus the liquidation.

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Jason Perkins via vcf-midatlantic <