[vcf-midatlantic] assembler is tedious (was WooHoo!) (Jeffrey Jonas)

Adam Michlin amichlin at swerlin.com
Mon Aug 7 14:14:21 EDT 2017

My use of quotes was intended to show that I didn't agree with the word
real, although I understand it was an attitude of the time.

I favor one assembly for educating students foreign to assembly language
over the other merely because some are more beginner friendly.

Like it or not, emulators are going to become more and more a part of
our hobby. How else I can get a classroom of students working on an
Apple II? And then get 10 other teachers doing the same in their classroom?

Best wishes,

           -Adam