[vcf-midatlantic] using catweasel to format an RX01

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 00:59:22 EDT 2017

As long as it's single density though. Right?  Not sure if I have a cp/m
system w/ single density 8" drives.  I'll have to check.  Thanks for the
tip.  Of anyone going to then workshop has any I will trade rx01 for rx02.
i have a lot of tx02's

On Aug 9, 2017 10:04 PM, "Ian Primus via vcf-midatlantic" <