[vcf-midatlantic] Updates -- TV/monitor stuff

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Aug 11 00:40:25 EDT 2017

Update for Jeff/Corey: I talked to Adam and Dean, both of whom helped
determine which monitors/TVs to keep and which to sell/recycle. We
decided to move the 27" Sony TV from the sell/recycle pile back into the
keep pile. It's a good TV for certain artifacts-of-the-month, it's good
for some VCF East exhibitors, good for Festivus, and so on.

Update for everyone: decided on my own to remove Bernie S.'s former
prison TV from the sell/recycle pile. I talked to him and we made came
up with a plan: he's going to autograph it for us, and then he supports
us eBay-ing it or selling it at the next VCF East. After all it's a
federal prison TV used by a famous hacker! Too important to let go for
ten bucks. But we still don't need it, so we'll get real value from it.

Evan Koblentz, director
Vintage Computer Federation
a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit

evan at vcfed.org