[vcf-midatlantic] Mac SE coming to Workshop

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 13:42:33 EDT 2017

I'm interested in compact macs. I have an SE/30 that I used in college and
loved the machine!

Besides replacing the sticker, I also found that kicking computers helps
too. Sometimes these old machines are just grouch old computers. If in
doubt kick it!

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 11:34 AM, william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <