[vcf-midatlantic] Mac SE coming to Workshop

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:29:02 EDT 2017

Never drop them! Sticktion can (usually) safely be fixed by placing the
drive on a smooth surface, rapidly rotating it a few times with a flick of
the wrist, then quickly applying power. Dropping risks head damage.
The only time this did not work for me, I had to sacrifice the drive by
opening it and spinning the platters manually. The drive was absolutely on
borrowed time from that point on, but I managed to recover the data. Does
not bother using it after that.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 1:54 PM Adam Michlin via vcf-midatlantic <