[vcf-midatlantic] Mac SE coming to Workshop

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:40:40 EDT 2017

Dean,

Believe it or not, several of the manufacturers had the "controlled drop"
as a recommendation, in their drive service guides.  This really only
applied to the early drives, though.  I've never had to do it on a drive
manufactured after 1985.

- Alex

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <