[vcf-midatlantic] Mac SE coming to Workshop

Adam Rosen adam at oakbog.com
Fri Aug 11 21:33:11 EDT 2017

Useless historical tidbit:  SE was short for System Expansion.  It was the first compact Mac with an expansion slot. That six slot Mac II was beyond the reach of mere mortals (or at least undergrads).

At that time in the Mac world having even one expansion slot was a big deal…   Unfortunately 30 years later, the same pain persists…