[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Tour 2017-08-11 August 11, 2017

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 10:27:03 EDT 2017

That's sad. But more opportunity for us!

On Aug 12, 2017, at 10:20 AM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

By the way an interesting observation from recent tours is that some
children about age 5 and under don't even know how to use a mouse. They
look like they have never used one before. They try to touch the CRT
monitor like it is a touch screen. Their parents quickly tell them that it
doesn't work and direct them to the mouse or keyboard. This is a new
development. Previously children would be confronted with the keyboard and
say "Where's the mouse?". I show them the Macintosh and they knew what to
do with the mouse. Now it seems that touch screens are so prevalent that
even mice and a foreign tool to some children.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>