[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Tour 2017-08-11 August 11, 2017

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Sat Aug 12 11:12:37 EDT 2017

On 08/12/2017 10:27 AM, Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> That's sad. But more opportunity for us!

I'm not sure it's really sad, that's progress. We don't really
understand what it was like to live in New Jersey 150 years ago.
Imagine a Farmer working a team of horses in a huge field of grain.
Toss in a train occasionally running between fields. The heat of
the summer, no air conditioner, no telephone, no TV, neighbors
probably a good distance away. Probably a lot like Kansas now. ;-)

An interesting tour is in Allentown NJ, the Walnford mill. 19th
Century Grist Mill. A very interesting tour.

Sorry back on topic, would you understand the meters and scopes
of that older, earlier computers. I'm sure a few of us might. I
wouldn't.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com