[vcf-midatlantic] DC600 mag tape cartridges available

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:23:42 EDT 2017

I have a box of 49 DC600 (maybe some DC300's in there) cartridges,
plus one tape head cleaner cartridge.

Some have been used to backup my MSDOS system back in the 90's.
Some have labels on them suggesting that they contain UNIX-y things
for Sun computers.  That may or may not be true.

I will bulk erase the MSDOS backups.

If anyone is interested in these tapes, contact me.  I won't want money
for the tapes, just money to cover shipping, if needed.

Bill Dudley
Jackson, NJ

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.