[vcf-midatlantic] What's a good way to upgrade my Amiga 1000

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 23:13:00 EDT 2017

What's a good way to upgrade my Amiga 1000. I like to get it setup which
would let me download Amiga software online and transfer the files to my
A1000 as I do with my C64 and Apple][.

Is there something like the uIEC with the SD card from Jim Brain at Retro
Innovations. This is the best one I've seen so far. Here you just swap the
SD card after you download any software online, and pop this into the uIEC
plugged into the C64.  I still use it together with my cross-platform dev
when coding new stuff.

or is it more like ADTPro for the Apple][ by using the serial cable

I heard it's a  lot easier to find something for the later models which
don't rely on Kickstart disks.
​Dan

--
 _  ____