[vcf-midatlantic] PSA: Amiga 600 and Amiga 1200 can have leaky capacitors that eat PCB

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 15:42:50 EDT 2017

Ugh :(.  Yeah they do have cap services that do this.  Check eBay for Amiga
cap services and also eab (English Amiga board ).

Of course there may be others here. I ended up sending my 1200 to amigakit
in the UK but it took forever

There are also timing fixes for the 1200 that can be done at the same
time.. improving compatibility with upgrades and addons.

Good luck.

On Aug 16, 2017 11:51 AM, "Ethan via vcf-midatlantic" <