[vcf-midatlantic] VCFMW

Connor Krukosky connork at connorsdomain.com
Sat Aug 19 15:02:01 EDT 2017

On 8/18/2017 4:45 PM, Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic wrote:

>    Is anyone else heading for VCFMW next month?  I'll be there with
> one of my HP minis (2113E) running RTE-6/VM with a pair of 264X
> terminals.

I plan to be there, awesome to hear you'll have your HP mini setup! That
always seems to be a hit :)
Reminds me I need to work on my 2109B... Powersupply issues of-course.
That and I need to get some additional cards for it.
I may not be bringing any computers but I might be bringing something
else vintage ;)

-Connor K