[vcf-midatlantic] VCFMW

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Sat Aug 19 20:06:53 EDT 2017

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017, Connor Krukosky via vcf-midatlantic wrote:

> On 8/18/2017 4:45 PM, Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>

>>     Is anyone else heading for VCFMW next month?  I'll be there with one of
>>  my HP minis (2113E) running RTE-6/VM with a pair of 264X terminals.
>>

> I plan to be there, awesome to hear you'll have your HP mini setup! That
> always seems to be a hit :)
> Reminds me I need to work on my 2109B... Powersupply issues of-course. That
> and I need to get some additional cards for it.
> I may not be bringing any computers but I might be bringing something else
> vintage ;)
>
> -Connor K

    This is the first time I've exhibited the 2113E - couldn't get it
running last time so I brought the 2109E.  While getting ready for VCFMW,
the power supply in my 2109E died.  I switched the boards over to the
2113E and couldn't get it to boot RTE-6/VM.  After several diagnostic
runs, I finally found a defective Memory Protect board.  Fortunately, I
had a spare.

    There aren't enough mini and big iron exhibitors at VCFMW.  :-)

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us