[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor needed for museum

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 01:01:31 EDT 2017

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 12:55 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> if you can't log in remotely that's a diff issue [I'm sure he knows what
>> to do there]
>>

> No, it's quite a dilemma, we need a monitor connected to log in to fix the
> problem.
>

> just use a modern LCD for now
>>

> Read the subject line. :)

​dude, I know how to @#$#% read
yo need know how to #$#%$ troublshoot
so get somebody who can, and wuit this email tag BS

Rule#1
get it working first, ie, connect standard  LCD monitor[1080] using the
generic settings it >already< has

Rule#2
fix your remote login, etc, etc, etc on a nice happy looking #$#%@ LCD
monitor with 1080

Rule#3
Then, make changes to fit your location​,
ie small monitor for your rack
Note: need linux tech support help

--
 _  ____