[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor needed for museum

Jim Scheef js at sdf.org
Mon Aug 21 11:50:01 EDT 2017

I know you guys are way smarter than this, but why not remove the Pi from
the rack, take it to the required monitor (and keyboard, and return it
when fixed? Since it isn't working anyway, no one will miss it. when it is
working, it will be apparent (on the same network), and you can move it
back. The reboot will prove it is fixed and all this will well - or am I
missing something?
This must be are more complicated that I immagined.
Jim

js at sdf.org