[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor needed for museum

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 18:49:40 EDT 2017

Why not the official Raspberry PI touchscreen. The PI mounts right to it.

Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0153R2A9I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_pl2MzbH8MR7AF

Or one of these little standalone monitors...

Sunfounder 7" HD 1024x600 TFT LCD Screen Display AV/VGA/HDMI Monitor
Built-in Speaker for CCTV Computer PC DVR Home Office Raspberry Pi 3, 2 1
Model B B+ Kano
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012ZRYDYY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Qn2Mzb4H2B7PD

On Aug 21, 2017 6:44 PM, "Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic" <