[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor needed for museum

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 19:34:33 EDT 2017

And bigger would be gooder, since an X desktop on a 7 inch monitor
will wear out my squinting muscles in no time.

We don't really need a touch screen; we can just hook a USB keyboard
and mouse to it and that will work fine.

So a 19" or 17" unit would be good for my aging eyes.

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <