[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Pi RCA conversion

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 00:26:55 EDT 2017

The center pin wire (white insulated) is the video signal the outer conductor (shield/bare wire) is the ground.

Since a video signal is a complex high frequency AC Signal there is no positive or negative. A standard NTSC or EIA/RS-170 signal in consumer equipment in the US is 1V PP.

Sent from my iPhone