[vcf-midatlantic] OT: my own Pi

Christopher Blackmon ckblackm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 10:26:09 EDT 2017

I've got several various Pi's running around here.  The two most active are a Pi 1 that takes data frommy PWS (personal weather station) and uploads it to wunderground.com... and the other is a Pi 3 that runsretropi that I play retro games with under emulation.
I'm going to pick up a 0 sometime and turn it into a project like: http://mrpjevans.com/  just to see if I can (and it looks cool, too).
Christopher.