[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor needed for museum

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at optonline.net
Tue Aug 22 10:51:38 EDT 2017

On 8/22/2017 9:37 AM, William Dudley via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> If one needs to fiddle a config file to get composite video out, then
> that would be a show stopper for fixing the pi.
>
> I await test results.
>
> Bill
I realize that I may be missing some of the points in this chicken vs.
egg scenario I have been somewhat following but the config.txt file
being located in the root directory of the micro SD card is editable
using a card reader & MicroSD to SD adapter on a windows or Mac
computer.  I had to do that when I couldn't get a Pi to display on a
finicky monitor once.  I realize that I am one of the least
knowledgeable people here regarding this stuff but I mention this in
case it was overlooked in the fray.
Regards,
Jeff