[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor needed for museum

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Aug 22 11:54:23 EDT 2017

  OH MY GOD.  I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.  After 25 messages and three
days, two problems that any reasonable person would have solved in about
five minutes remain unsolved.  WTF!

  Walk up to the Pi.  Unplug it.  Take it to a usable HDMI display.
Plug it in.  Fix any (possible but unlikely) issues caused by powering
it down hard.  Reconfigure the display subsystem for the new monitor.
Fix the network issue.  Take it back to where it goes.  Plug it back in.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA